So here are the highlanders (frasers). Some may have noticed that I have posted pictures of some perry higland grenadiers before. I have actually had these for years now and only recently gave them a repaint. Something I rarely do.
Im quite happy with the paint jobs here and the basing (in terms of flock). Not totally happy with their positioning on the bases though. It was hard to fit them on given the pose and space avaliable. Putting them directly, one in front of the other, gave the look of having pairs, back to front, with a large gap in betwen files. I didnt like it. I tried to therefore create an irregular look but am not totally satisfied with that either. See what you think.