Thursday 23 December 2010

Finished french side

I now have two respectable skirmish forces of around 50 per side. The french have 24 marines and 24 Indians. The British about the same regulars and militia. I also have plenty of civilians, scenery etc to put on a good sharpes practice game. I would like to expand on this army at a later date to include more regulars. However, this subject to Eric actually releasing them!

Until then I will proceed with a new Impetus army. My BTD late roman "part order" has arrived. I may yet manage to get a Late roman base made up. These are the front runners for the next project but those middle imperials keep tempting me back ..







r




5 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

They look good :-)
Cheers
Paul

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Awesome paintjobs!

Furt said...

Amazing photos - very inspirational indeed. I am just about to launch into some SYW French of my own.

Frank
http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com

Doc Smith said...

Great figures and exceptional photography! Love the French and Indian Wars too - and these shots are very evocative of that - can't get over the lighting effect you've achieved - wonderful!

Cheers,
Doc
http://docsartofwar.blogspot.com/

Bluewillow said...

cracking photos and love your skin pigment

cheers
Matt