So here we have some late romans. Both Sagittarii (archers) and Lanciarii (javlin/skirmishers).
The bows are now all strung. 24 in total. Wasnt that bad at all. I used superglue to hold the the arrow and string in place. I then added a dab of epoxy glue onto the joints for strength. Using two pieces makes it much easier that trying to bend a single piece.
Anwayways, heres is the list I plan to use for me impetus army.
Avg cmd structure
4 x supporting sagatarri
305 points plus ...
1x poor commander
2x visigoth heavy noble cavalry
2x large warrior units
This will of course give me a 400 point army that I can expand into two matching armies. Eastern romans vs goths.
Interestingly musketeer miniatures are branching out into justinian romans which is what I think ill be basing mine on. Bill did some sculpting over new year and will be releasing in march. His goths and saxons will make excellent fedoratti.